Welcome to Learning Community B!!
Why are you here and WTHeck is Seminar???
A bit about me...
On the index cards I handed to you please tell me your:
- High School and Hometown
- One or two sentences telling me why you are in college and what you hope to do once you graduate
- One or two sentences telling me what you are passionate about (Social activities, hobbies, etc.)
- If you were chosen to be on the hit TV show "Naked and Afraid," what two survival items would you bring?
First day activity
- Start reading! You DO NOT want to get behind in reading for Sociology and Composition. Be sure to refer to your syllabi to find the assigned pages.
- Take notes - next week, we'll talk about some best practices in note-taking for reading and lectures.
- We will meet in a computer lab for Thursday's class.
- 140 - OCNR 242
- 141 - IH 263
- Be sure to bring your bio notecards on Thursday - that is how I will count attendance, so don't forget them!
- We will be reviewing LC syllabi next Tuesday, so bring them! (Bring ALL syllabi from Composition, Sociology, and your other classes.)