Any comments, questions, or concerns?
- Student introductions
- Discussion of Seminar Syllabus
- Looking Ahead
- You will need both your Composition and History syllabi
- On the handout provided, let's configure your schedule for the semester
- This is something that you can use to keep organized and on track for at least three classes you have this semester. I have extra copies of the calendar if you wish to create one for your other classes.
- You do not have to use this handout. If you have another calendar, use it as we review what will be expected this semester.
Daily Reading Discussion:
- Compare Las Casa's and Cortez's attitude toward natives
- What were their assumptions about natives that influenced their actions?
- READ! and take notes! The better the notes, the better your comprehension!
- History Quiz is on Thursday, Feb 2nd
- Blue Books are due to me by the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb 7th - This is a graded thing! You must turn in 3 blue books for your first Lecture Supplement Assignment for Dr. Wooster.