Questions, comments, concerns ....
- Visit from Brenda
- Thinking ahead
- Individual group work - completing your data collection
- You need to produce some type of visual (chart, graph, showing organization) for your data collection submission
You need to be busting norms!!
- Be sure to work together as every member of your team needs a "role."
- Data collection due Tuesday, Oct. 9th
Final Draft of Research Proposal is due Thursday, October 18th
- Please contact Dr. Wiehe if you are having trouble getting starting with your writing.
- Come see me if you are struggling with finding proper, credible sources.
Mid-term Reflection (Seminar) will be written during class on Thursday, October 18th
- Be sure you are in attendance. If you will be absent, please inform me before your class time.
Hispanic Heritage Month events end October 15th
- 2 events; one page response; see Dr. Meyer's Bb page for instructions of assignment