What are some of the best practices when trying to find the best source for your research?
Just remember: CRAAP
- Currency: When was the work created or published? Is it current enough?
- Relevance: Who is the intended audience? Is the information appropriate? Is it credible?
- Authority: Who created your source? What are their credentials/experience that qualifies them as an authority on your topic?
- Accuracy: Is the source verified? What evidence has the source provided?
- Purpose: What's the intention? Facts to inform, opinions to sway, propaganda or biased?