What Would Wooster Do??
Knowing how your History exams are set up, think about how Dr. Wooster would use Chapters 6 and 8 on Exam 2.
Divide into your writing groups!
- Using knowledge gained from your readings and from lecture, each group will develop a part of a "mock" Wooster exam.
- Group 1: Develop a chronology set for Chapter 6 (5 terms) in CV (Political Party Developments)
- Group 2: Develop a chronology set for Chapter 8 (5 terms) in CV (Changing systems of production)
- Group 3: Define and point to the significance of the following terms;
- Articles of Confederation
- Federalists before Ratification
- Shay's Rebellion
- The Federalist Papers
- Group 4: Define and point to the significance of the following terms;
- Democratic Republicans
- Whiskey Rebellion
- Hamilton's Report on Manufactures (1791)
- "tariff of abominations"
- Group 5: Define and point to the significance of the following terms;
- demands of early labor movement
- Judith Sargent Murray
- Nathan Appleton
- Sarah Bagley