FYS Tri-fold Review!
- Questions, comments, concerns?
- Let's look at some boards! :)
- Some things to keep in mind when putting the finishing touches on your boards...
- Observations - pair and share!
- PROVIDE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK!!
- Final draft of your Expository WP3 for Triad E is due Friday (11/13)!
- Ms. Bray and I will be combining classes next week on Monday(11/16) AND Wednesday(11/18)to view your in-class presentations! Here is the rubric we will use to grade your presentations: Oral Visual Presentation Rubric!
Monday (16th) - Meet in UC Lone Star 142C straight through from 8am - 9:50
Wednesday (18th) - Meet in UC Anchor Ballroom 147 AB straight through from 8am - 9:50
- First Year Symposium is next week Nov. 20th!
- Triad E Final Portfolio is due at the beginning of Large Lecture on Nov. 30th!
- Exam #3 is scheduled for Wednesday, December 9th!
- SI Sessions with Daniel Yzaguirre
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
- Show up prepared with your lecture notes, textbooks and most importantly- QUESTIONS! :)
- Make sure you plan to go to SI sessions weekly! It has been proven to help students increase their course grades by at least a letter grade!
Plans for this week courtesy of the always awesome Amanda Marquez