Questions, comments, concerns...
Final discussion of Mock Presentations.
- Choose a partner. With your partner, you are going to discuss your boards and offer a constructive critique of each other's presentation.
- Practice your presentation. You may time each other to see if you meet the 5-7 minute standard.
- In your discussion of the boards:
- Is the rendering of their board professionally put together?
- Is their use of color effective? Are the symbols and images they plan to use appropriate for their topic?
- Is their use of metaphor apparent? Do they do this effectively?
- Is the overall message clear to the audience?
- Suggestions for improvement?
- Mock Presentations (need to have your board mostly complete) are on Monday, November 20th.
- FYS is Friday, December 1st.
- Final Portfolio for Comp due Wednesday, December 6th.
- History Exam III is Wednesday, December 13th.