I will be out of town today. You are responsible for completing the handout I have posted in both Monday's and today's plans and uploading it to your Wiki pages by 10 am today.
This assignment counts toward your attendance and participation grade. Additionally, it will aid you in preparing for your exam. I strongly urge all of you to complete the handout.
- Monday, Island Hall (IH) 160 4-4:50pm
- Wednesday, Science and Engineering (EN)104 5-5:50 pm
- Friday, Island Hall (IH) 160 2-2:50pm
Key to Handout:
- 1) Articles of Confederation
- 2) Anti-Federalists ; Federalists
- 3) Virginia Plan ; House of Representatives ; New Jersey Plan ; Senate
- 4) Hamilton ; Adams
- 5) Report on Manufacture
- 6) Alien and Sedition Acts
- 7) Gabriel's Rebellion
- 8) broke/stole tools ; quit working
- 9) 3, 1, 4, 2
- 10) "corrupt bargain" ; Democratic Party
- 11) Battle of Horseshoe Bend ; First Seminole War ; Indian Removal Act
- 12) Nullification ; "tariff of abomination"