- Political socialization is the process through which individuals become aware of politics and form political values.
- What major institutions or people do you think primarily affect what you believe in politically?
- Even if you think, "I don't care about politics," did someone or something make you feel that way?
- Reflection time! Get out a sheet of paper and respond to the following question:
- What one person, institution, or environmental factor had the greatest effect on who you are politically? How did it effect you? Why did it impact you?
- What are the agents of socialization?