Welcome to Seminar!
- Module #3 due dates
- Exam #3
- Persuasive Presentation Schedule
- Bring all of your materials for the Persuasive Presentation to class on Thursday. We will have a workshop time for you to work on the project in class. It will be a time to ask questions and get feedback. Make sure you have the items that you need to work on with you!
- Course registration opens this week! Make sure to check for holds, plan your schedule, and meet with your academic adviser!
- Drop date is this Friday (4/7). If you are in danger of failing any of your classes make sure to talk to your professors and your academic adviser to consider dropping the class. You cannot drop any classes after the drop date.
- Persuasive Presentation Extra Credit. Set up an appointment with the Writing Center to practice your presentation and have them look over your slideshow. Turn in your Writing Center slip and receive 5 bonus points on your final grade for the Persuasive Presentation.
- Your final Persuasive Presentation is next week (4/11-4/13)!
- On-going Extra Credit Opportunity: Attend a meeting or event connected to the workings of the local government (i.e. City Council meetings, campaign events, etc.). To get extra credit, attend the event and write up a one page synopsis describing the event, your experience, and something that you learned from attending. Your extra credit synopsis can be turned in during Seminar. Email submissions are not accepted. Each submission is worth one point. You can accrue up to five points for this extra credit opportunity.