Welcome to Seminar!
- Freewrite! Please respond to the following prompts:
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your current level of stress?
- What stressors are you currently experiencing?
- What are you currently doing to manage your stress?
- Let's explore stress: What is stress? How can I manage stress?
- Reflection! Continue responding to the following prompts on your Freewrite:
- What was the mindfulness exercise like for you?
- What is something new that you learned about stress today?
- What relaxation and stress-relief techniques can you use to help alleviate the effects of stress in your life? How will you use those techniques?
- First Year Symposium is two weeks from today (11/29)! View the schedule!
- Extra Credit Opportunity: Attend the Mock Career Fair presented by Career Services on Tuesday, Nov 29th from 10:00am-12:00pm in the UC Lonestar Ballroom A. To get extra credit, attend the event and write up a one page synopsis describing the event, your experience, and something that you learned from attending. Your extra credit synopsis is due in Seminar on Thursday, December 1st. Email submissions are not accepted. No late submissions accepted.