Welcome to Seminar!
You've Completed Your First Exam! Congrats!
- Let's Chat! How did the Exam go?
- Take some time to fill out this Triad B Reflection Paper. Be honest on it and be detailed.
Action Plan Revision
- Let's watch this quick video!
- Look at the feedback that I gave you on your Action Plan and respond to the following questions:
- What adjustments need to be made according to the feedback that you received on your Action Plan? Please outline in detail all changes that you will make.
- What challenges have you faced while working towards your goals? How have you confronted those challenges? How do you plan to confront these challenges for the rest of the semester?
- What progress have you seen with your goals so far this semester? What has helped you to accomplish this progress? Be specific.
- Next class is a Norm-Busting Project Workshop Day. Please see the class plans for Thursday to see what needs to be completed.
- Extra Credit Opportunity! Attend the Cisneros vs. CCISD Presentation on October 6th from 6:00-8:00pm on the second floor of the Library as part of the Hispanic Heritage Month festivities. Write up a one page synopsis describing your experience of the event and one new thing that you learned from the event, and turn your synopsis in on Tuesday (10/11) for extra credit! For more information about the event, visit this site.
- Your Norm-Busting Project is due two weeks from today (10/11)!
- Sociology Exam #2 is three weeks from today (10/18)!
- Have you registered to vote? Let your voice be heard! Register to vote by October 11th! Register here: http://www.votetexas.gov/