To help with your topic research, locate 7 sources that support your claims and ideas. The Annotated Bibliography must include:
- At least 2 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles
- At least 2 articles from Naming What We Know
- At least 1 primary source
- 2 or more open sources
Each source annotation must be at least 200 words and include:
- A reference entry in your chosen citation style (not included in word count).
- An effective summary analyzing the rhetorical situation:
- An accurate in-text citation from the source.
- A description how the source will be integrated into your Research paper.
- How and where will this source work within the framework of the Toulmin or Rogerian argument?
Annotated Bibliography will be due in Blackboard, Friday, October 28th by 5:00 p.m.