- Thursday, September 5 - First Day of Class/Introductions; Blackboard; "Learning to Read"; Introduce Literacy Narrative Assignment
- Tuesday, September 10 - BB Post-"Learning to Read" by 8am; Writing Center Workshop - "Strategies for Successful College-Level Writing"; "The Joy of Reading and Writing: Superman and Me"
- Thursday, September 12 - BB Post-"The Joy of Reading and Writing: Superman and Me"; Writing Processes - Brainstorm for Literacy Narrative; Reading Strategies and Techniques; "Sponsors of Literacy"
- Tuesday, September 17 - BB Post - "Sponsors of Literacy" by 8am; Writing Processes - Planning, Outlining, Drafting; "Shitty First Drafts"
- Thursday, September 19 - BB Post - "Shitty First Drafts" by 8am; Integrating Sources; Documentation Style & Formatting - MLA; "The Future of Literacy"
- Friday, September 20 - Literacy Narrative Draft DUE by 5 pm
FINAL EXAM Thursday, December 12 from 8:00am-10:30am