- Questions, comments, concerns, announcements
- Understanding Federalism and the functions of Constitutions
- Group work
The U.S. Constitution and Federalism
- Concept of Federalism
- Identify types of Powers in United States Federal System
- Tension between State and Federal Government
What's Going on--Sustainability on a State, Local, and Personal level (free-write):
- In the context of sustainability, what do you need to do to prepare for the POLS Exam 1 on Friday?
Group Discussion: Different Interpretations
- Write a 50 word summary of Chapter 2.
- Get with your working group, compare and contrast your interpretations of Chapter 2. What was similar? What was different? Share your knowledge!
- When done, go up to the board and write down one theme, different from the other themes already on the board, that is related to Chapter 2 and sustainability.
Homework - Wednesday February 6:
- Finish Chapter 2; Continue studying for POLS Exam
- Complete: Define and Explain worksheet
- Post: On our Triad L Facebook Group page, A sustainable article or video on a personal level
Facebook Group Link for Poli Sci 491: https://www.facebook.com/groups/524587740895669/#!/groups/524587740895669/