Forming Nations, Political Identities
- Questions, Comments, Concerns?
- Exam I: Some General Comments
From Compromise comes ...
Macy Otis Warren, Patrick Henry, & James Madison: Constitution/Bill of Rights exercise
- Get into your writing/ working groups.
- Each group will be given a primary source from chapter 5.
- Read and analyze your source as a group. Write your understanding of the primary source on your own sheet of paper. Discuss responses with group members.
- After a few minutes, your group MUST be prepared to share their group's interpretations with the class.
- Class discussion.
- Turn in your group summaries.
- Still have all the notes, exam review stuff?! Still have all of your drafts and stuff from composition? Bring it with you to Seminar on Wednesday. We will be working on the working folder in class!
- This week's Campus Events