- Journal Entry
- Questions, comments, concerns...
- Annotated Bibliography/Literature Review
- Concept 3: Writing Enacts and Creates Identities and Ideologies
Annotated Bibliography/Literature Review
- A reference entry in your chosen citation style (not included in word count).
- An effective summary analyzing the rhetorical situation:
- An accurate in-text citation from the source.
- A description how the source will be integrated into your Research paper.
- How and where will this source work within the framework of the Toulmin or Rogerian argument?
Reminders for Wednesday, October 12th:
- Read Concept 3: Writing Enacts and Creates Identities and Ideologies (pp.48 - 58).