- Journal Entry
- Questions, comments, concerns...
- Presentations for Concept 3: Writing Enacts and Creates Identities and Ideologies
Presentations for Concept 3: Writing Enacts and Creates Identities and Ideologies
* 3.1 Writing is Linked to Identity
* 3.2 Writers' Histories, Processes, and Identities Vary
* 3.3 Writing is Informed by Prior Experience
* 3.4 Disciplinary and Professional Identities are Constructed through Writing
* 3.5 Writing Provides a Representation of Ideologies and Identities
Each group will give a small presentation (PowerPoint) describing:
- Who the author is. (Background, education, etc.)
- The main idea or theme of the chapter essay
- Locate 2 quotes that the group finds important
- How would this essay be integrated into your research paper?
Reminders for Wednesday, October 19th:
- Continue researching for articles supporting your topic.