Rhetorical Appeals Chapter Facilitations
- Melissa, Megan, Chase, Julie
- Samantha, Joey, Devin
- Kimberly, Rene, Valeria, Peyton
- Hailey, Josh, Deja, Forrest
- Austin, Mason, Jose
- Ricardo, Elizabeth, Gabbie
- Gabbie, Katlyn, RC, Michael
- Courtney, Trevor, Isiah, Alex
- Meredith, Justin, Jenna
- Morgan, Andri, Chris, Trevor
- Raegan, Shannon, Heather
- The group introduces the rhetorical appeal and introduces each group member.
- The group clearly defines the rhetorical appeal.
- The group uses at least 3 examples to facilitate an understanding for the rhetorical appeal. These examples can be video clips, song lyrics, movie clips, commercials, speeches, poems...
- Presentation is creative, professional, thoughtful, and shows that presenters have worked.
- Be sure to include one excerpt from Barcott's article as an example.
- Information is clear and organized.
- All group members speak.
- Presentation should be 5-7 minutes