- Wednesday, September 4th - First Day of Class/Introductions; Blackboard
- Friday, September 6th - Writing Center Workshop - "Strategies for Successful College-Level Writing" "Learning to Read"
- Monday, September 9th - BB Post-"Learning to Read" by 8am; Introduce Literacy Narrative Assignment; Reading Strategies and Techniques
- Wednesday, September 11th - Writing Processes - Brainstorm/Invention; "The Joy of Reading and Writing: Superman and Me"
- Friday, September 13th - BB Post-"The Joy of Reading and Writing: Superman and Me"; "Sponsors of Literacy"
- Monday, September 16th - BB Post - "Sponsors of Literacy" by 8am; Writing Processes - Planning, Outlining, Drafting; "Shitty First Drafts"
- Wednesday, September 18th - BB Post - "Shitty First Drafts" by 8am; Integrating Sources; Documentation Style & Formatting - MLA;
- Friday, September 20th - Literacy Narrative Draft DUE by 5pm; "The Future of Literacy"
- Monday, September 23rd - BB Post-"The Future of Literacy" by 8am; Writing Processes-Revising and Editing
- Wednesday, September 25th - In-class Peer Review
- Friday, September 27th - Literacy Narrative Essay DUE
- Monday, September 30th - Introduce Navigating Sources with Different Perspectives Assignment
- Wednesday, October 2nd - BB Post-"Rhetorical Situations and Their Constituents" by 8am;
- Friday, October 4th - Observational Study Presentations COMPINAR
- Monday, October 7th - Observational Study Presentations COMPINAR
- Wednesday, October 9th
- Friday, October 11th - Navigating Sources that Disagree Draft Due
- Monday, October 14th
- Wednesday, October 16th
- Friday, October 18th - Navigating Sources that Disagree Essay DUE
- Monday, October 28th
- Wednesday, October 30th
- Friday, November 1st - Writing Center Workshop - "Ethnography of Discourse Communities" Midterm 2-year Plan DUE
- Monday, November 18th
- Wednesday, November 20th
- Friday, November 22nd - Ethnography of Discourse Community Draft DUE
- Monday, December 2nd
- Wednesday, December 4th - First-Year Celebration!
- Friday, December 6th - Final Reflection DUE
- Monday, December 9th - Last Day of Class Ethnography of Discourse Community Essay DUE
Shambacon - December 18 from 8:00am-10:30am
Sandstormers - December 16 from 11:00am-1:30pm
Sharkbait - December 18 from 11:00am-1:30pm