- Research journal reflection
- Turn in 10-15 interview questions (HW grade)
- Begin analyzing data and articles using Swales, Johns, and Wardle articles
- Discuss interview process and progress
Using one of the sources in your Annotated Bibliography, write an analysis describing your discourse community using Johns, Swales, Wardle, or Mirabelli. Use examples to make connections with different aspects or characteristics of your discourse community.
Also include the rhetorical situation for the article. Who is the rhetor? What is the exigence of the article? What is the purpose for writing this article?
Interview Questions & Etiquette
- Going live!
Homework for Tuesday 11/6:
- Draft of Discourse Community Ethnography