- APA Style & Formatting
- Group work - Source Selection
- Group presentation
APA Style & Formatting
- Annotated Bibliographies
Your group will share and discuss the sources that each group member has found. As a group, you will select the 5 strongest sources from your group's pool of sources about your chosen subject.
- What makes a source strong?
- Begin analyzing sources.
Each group will give a 3-5 minute presentation answering these questions:
- What is your issue?
- What is the exigence for your sources?
- Who are the rhetors of some of your sources?
- Who is the audience for some of your sources?
- What are the constraints or factors in the situation's context?
- Discuss the sources your group has found and the assess or determine the direction of your progress?
Homework Due 10/2:
Annotated Bibliography for 5 Sources (worth 5 pts. towards P2)
Each group will create an annotation for each source that addresses the following:
- What is the sources main argument?
- What perspective(s) is/are being presented?
- How do you know this is a credible source?
- How does this source fit into the context of your issue?