- Thursday, January 24 -Introductions
- Tuesday, January 29 -History - Introduction The Story of America
- Thursday, January 31 -History - Chapter 1: "Here He Lyes"
- Tuesday, February 12 -History - Chapter 4: The Age of Paine"
- Thursday, February 14 -History - Thomas Paine "Common Sense"
- Tuesday, February 19 -History - Declaration of Independence
- Thursday, February 21-Composition-Rhetorical Analysis Essay DUE
- Tuesday, February 26 -History Exam 1
- Thursday, February 28 -History - Chapter 6: "I.O.U." Seminar - Charlotte Temple
- Tuesday, March 5 -History Quiz Charlotte Temple
- Thursday, March 7 -Seminar - Working Folder Due History Quiz Charlotte Temple
- Tuesday, April 9
- Thursday, April 11 -History Exam 2 Compinar Conferences
- Friday, April 12 - Last Day to Drop Class
- Tuesday, April 30 -Composition - Research Journal Due
- Thursday, May 2 - First-Year Research Conference!
- Tuesday, May 7 -Last Day of Class
- Thursday, May 9 - FINAL History Exam 3/Composition-Causal Argument