- Questions, Comments, Concerns...
Homework due - Student profile
- Facebook Triad O Group
Were you prepared for the Triad O quiz?
What will you change or continue to do to be prepared for quizzes/exams?
What can I do to help you this semester?
Reading and Writing Strategies/Techniques
- Summarization: Write a 15-word summarization of reading assignment
- Questions/Prompts: I will ask questions about reading assignment; as the semester progresses, students will begin to create questions from reading assignments
- Read Aloud: Stop and ask questions during reading; this technique helps with reading and writing
- Select favorite or relevant quotes and explain or make connections
- Find difficult words and define
Homework - Thursday January 31:
- History Read: Chapter 1 - "Here He Lyes"
- Composition Read: Chapter 2 - "Arguments Based On Emotion: Pathos"
- Seminar 'For your Triad O readings, write down at least 4 words that you do not know or understand; find and write down their definitions.
Write down 3 quotes or passages that interest or confuse you.