- Questions, comments, concerns...?
- Prompt on Deepening Sectional Crisis, CV "Yankees and Border Ruffians' in Bleeding Kansas: Sara Robinson and David Atchison. "
Show who Sara Robinson is?
Show who David Atchison is?
What is their conflict? To what extent did this conflict reflect cultural differences that had little to do with slavery?
Round Robin discussion
- Consider/develop strategies for success on the critical essay
- Practice a strategy for organizing your writing
- Provide you the motivation to start reading and writing now !
Homework for Monday 11/12:
- A content relevant document addressing a theme in "Politics, Morality, and Race in the Abolitionist Crusade: William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglas"
Reminders and Announcements:
History Readings for the Week:
- Nov. 5th: A Shattered Truce; CE, 324-331
- Nov. 7th: Deepening Sectional Crisis, CV "Yankees and Border Ruffians' in Bleeding Kansas: Sara Robinson and David Atchison. "
- Nov. 9th: Secession; Created Equal 331-334, 338-342