Good morning, Triad E!
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Let's put this in order !
Essay Outlining Exercise : A Class Exercise
History Pictionary (a mini-lesson)
- We'll make three teams, and each team will rotate among the group members to draw for the team. Your team member must select a card and attempt to draw the term that is on the card. You cannot use words. Use symbols or drawings ONLY.
- Your team members will have one minute to guess what the person is drawing, and if correct, the group will receive 2 points.
- If, after one minute, no one has guessed the term, the other teams have one chance to guess the term and earn 1 point.
- The winning team gets 1 bonus point on their daily grade!
SI Sessions with Martha Ruiz!
When: Mondays: 2-2:50pm
Thursdays: 1-1:50pm Where: Glasscock Building (CASA), Room 108A.
Martha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
History Reading Homework:
- 10/12: Jackson, the Presidency, and the Age of Mass Politics, I; CE, 273-279, 288-90 (focus on Trail of Tears)
- 10/15: Mobilizing Emerging Majorities: Whigs and Democrats