Welcome to Seminar!
Only one more class...
- Mindful Minute
- Final Video Portfolio due Thursday, December 7, by 5 pm
- Don't forget the peer evals are due the same day!
- Last extra credit
- Christmas Present
I am out sick. Please see BlackBoard for your assignment.
1. Long after the Revolutionary War ended, Americans continued to debate the meaning of the Revolution. Some historians have described it as an "unfinished revolution." Do you agree with this characterization? Why or Why not? In your essay you should describe the efforts of the following groups to gain greater political power or social standing in America between 1800 and 1865: African Americans, Women, and Native Americans. [Note that you are free to include content covered before exam 2.]
Pool your notes and write about two of the groups covered in this essay question: African Americans, Women, and/or Native Americans.
This will be turned in and added to the Wiki.
- Take advantage of the extra credit that is in BlackBoard!!!
- This is the only way to make up some of the lost points for participation and attendance.
- Get thee to SI Sessions! They are free!
- M 12-12:50 pm, IH 163
- W 1-1:50 pm, IH 163
- R 7-7:50 pm, IH 157
- How well have YOU been studying?
- Registration: Still ongoing!
- Thursday, December 7, 5 pm - Final Video Portfolio due
- History Exam 3, December 11, 8 am - 7 days and counting!
- Study guide available in BlackBoard and on the Wiki.