Welcome back to Seminar!
- Please get up and introduce yourself to someone you do not know on the other side of the room.
- Sections 180, 181, and 182
- Section 183
- What types of information are considered primary sources?
- What types of information are considered secondary sources?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of primary sources?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of secondary sources?
Please write everyone's name on the page and submit this to the instructor at the end of class.
- Images will not work for this assignment.
- FIRST SEMINAR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT DUE SEPTEMBER 13, BY 11:59 PM IN BLACKBOARD!!!
- Please upload your assignment in a Microsoft Office or PDF format only.
- Wednesday, September 13 - State of the University, Parking will be difficult in the morning, especially in the garage, so plan accordingly!
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)
- Friday, October 13 - History Exam 1 (T-minus 32 days and counting!!!)