Welcome back to seminar!!!
2 Seminar class days remaining :(
- Tunnel of Oppression
- Visit the Tunnel of Oppression in UC Lonestar 142 between Tuesday, April 18, and Thursday, April 20, from 12 pm to 7 pm.
- Take pictures of the images or areas that most effect you.
- Take a selfie inside the tunnel.
- Insert all these pictures into a word document.
- In the same word document write a short paragraph about your experience and explain what insights you may have gained.
- Due Monday, April 24, by 11:59 pm
- Earn up to 30 points of extra credit
- Writing Center Visit - Social Responsibility Project or any other writing assignment you may have in another class
- Due May 2 by 11:59 pm
- 15 points of extra credit towards attendance and participation
- If you missed class on the day the final video portfolio was introduced, please visit the class groups section of the wiki to see with whom you have been assigned to work.
- Term of the day
View the first part of The Sixties: The Years that Shaped a Generation (2005)
- Don't forget your HIST quizzes and discussions!!! (Due on the designated Sundays by 11:59 PM!)
- April 23 - Social Responsibility Project Due
- April 24 - Tunnel of Oppression Extra Credit due
- April 25, 27, & May 2 - Group Persuasive Presentations
- Thursday, April 27 - First-Year Research Conference
- EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY: Visit with one of our Triad peer mentors! Ask for a slip for proof of your meeting, and upload a picture of this slip into BlackBoard by Sunday, April 30, by 11:59 pm. This will earn you 15 points.
|Darcie||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 3:30-4:30|
|Ty||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||9 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm|
- Tuesday, May 2 - Last day of classes
- May 2 - Writing Center 4 extra credit due!
- May 3 - Final Video Portfolio Due
- May 4-10 - Final Examinations
- May 9, 11 am - History Exam 3 (20 DAYS LEFT!)
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)