Submit a list of your top 10 worries and/or concerns in BlackBoard. These can be ANYTHING. I would like to the use the data in a future class. All information will be kept confidential! Have this uploaded by Sunday at 5 pm, and you will earn 15 points without restrictions!
- 15 points of extra credit
Additional extra credit assignments will be forthcoming. Please make sure to check BlackBoard and the wiki for more details.
Upload your finals schedule in BlackBoard! Due: Sunday at 5 pm
- 50 points
Type the schedule into a word document and upload this into BlackBoard. Please do not submit this in the comments section of the submission. It is too difficult to read and I will not be able to give you full credit.
SEMINAR DOES NOT HAVE A FINAL! The Final Video Portfolio is the final assignment for seminar.
NOTE: If you have 3 finals on one day, the university requires professors to reschedule at least one of the finals for you. This must be done by the drop date which is this Friday, April 7. Some professors will still work with you after that date, but they are not required to do so.
All electronic devices and smartwatches must be on silent or turned off and put away for the entire class. Anyone seen using an electronic device or smartwatch during the presentations will have 5 points deducted from their presentation for every instance this takes place.
Sections 453 and 452:
Papers, Exams, and the Drop Date
- If you are in danger of failing HIST, your exam and paper will be graded by this evening. You will be notified via email that you are in danger of failing and may want to drop the class.
Registration for those who are still classified as Freshmen after this semester begins at midnight tonight!
Thursday, April 27, everyone will attend First-Year Research Conference for class attendance and a grade.
- You may opt to go at any time of the day between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Complete a review form on 3 individual panels OR one 45 minute panel.
- Scan the forms into a pdf file and upload them into BlackBoard. Pictures (JPG, PNG, etc.) will not be accepted.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, there are free apps such as Genius Scan which you can download that will turn pictures into pdf files.
Due Sunday, April 30, by 5 pm.
- Don't forget your HIST quizzes and discussions!!! (Due on the designated Sundays by 11:59 PM!)
- Friday, April 7 - Last day to drop a class
- April 25, 27, & May 2 - Group Persuasive Presentations
- Thursday, April 27 - First-Year Research Conference
- EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY: Visit with one of our Triad peer mentors! Ask for a slip for proof of your meeting, and upload a picture of this slip into BlackBoard by Sunday, April 30, by 11:59 pm. This will earn you 15 points.
|Darcie||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 3:30-4:30|
|Ty||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||9 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm|
- Tuesday, May 2 - Last day of classes
- May 3 - Final Video Portfolio Due
- May 4-10 - Final Examinations
- May 9, 11 am - History Exam 3 (33 DAYS LEFT!)
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)