Welcome back to seminar!
The Pan American Round Table of Corpus Christi awards scholarships to the students of TAMUK, TAMUCC, and Del Mar College. Over the past years, Pan American was able to give TAMUCC students up to $1,500 each.
Applications must be returned by email or hardcopy directly to Lenora Keas (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 15th, 2017. The awards will be determined by the Pan American Round Table committee and announced in May.
Sections 460 and 461 only
Reminder: Individual presentations are due on Monday, March 27, by 5 pm!
Visit the Writing Center for feedback! Earn 20 points!
Islander Tribute: April 4, 6 pm, UC Anchor Ballroom
- Counts for your Social Responsibility Project
1. The early 20th century saw the rise of self-proclaimed Progressives who took up positions of power in American politics and society and attempted to make significant changes both at home (in American society) and abroad (in the rest of the world). In which of these realms (domestically or internationally) do you think that they had more success achieving their goals? In your answer be sure to describe the domestic and international goals of the Progressives, their attempts to achieve these goals, and the results of those attempts.
- Don't forget your HIST quizzes and discussions!!! (Due on the designated Sundays by 11:59 PM!)
- Wednesday, March 22, 5 pm- FYRC Proposals with corrections due - Only those who indicated they wanted to submit theirs for consideration into FYRC
- March 23, 28, 30, & April 4 - COMM Individual Presentations
- March 24 - FYRC Proposals due to the FYRC committee
- March 27- Individual Presentation due in BlackBoard
- March 28, March 30, April 4, and April 6- Individual Presentations
- March 29 - Midterm grades will be in SAIL
- April 4 - History Exam 2 (12 days until your next exam!)
- April 4 - Islander Tribute
- Friday, April 7 - Last day to drop a class
- EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY: Visit with one of our Triad peer mentors! Ask for a slip for proof of your meeting, and upload a picture of this slip into BlackBoard by Sunday, April 9, by 11:59 pm. This will earn you 15 points.
|Darcie||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 3:30-4:30|
|Ty||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||9 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm|
- April 25, 27, & May 2 - Group Persuasive Presentations
- Thursday, April 27 - First-Year Research Conference
- EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY: Visit with one of our Triad peer mentors! Ask for a slip for proof of your meeting, and upload a picture of this slip into BlackBoard by Sunday, April 30, by 11:59 pm. This will earn you 15 points.
- Tuesday, May 2 - Last day of classes
- May 3 - Final Video Portfolio Due
- May 4-10 - Final Examinations
- May 8, 11 am - History Exam 3
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)