- Thursday, November 17, you will have a work day. Please submit a group photo and your PowerPoint in BlackBoard.
- I will be emailing each team a list of corrections that need to be made to the PowerPoint presentations you submitted in the large lecture BlackBoard.
- Meet with your team during your regularly scheduled seminar time to work together on making these corrections.
- Upload the PowerPoint file with corrections AND a picture of the entire group together into your seminar BlackBoard by Thursday, November 17, by 5 pm.
- Only one member has to upload this for the entire group. This is for a grade and for attendance.
- Your group will be provided with feedback and corrections to make. These corrections will need to be made and submitted in BlackBoard by Monday, November 21, at 3 pm.
- Only one group member has to upload this. It will count for a grade AND for attendance.
If you need an excuse for class on the day of FYS, let me know in advance, por favor!
- NO CLASS UNTIL NOVEMBER 29
- Please read your emails as I will be sending out reminders before everyone returns from the break!
- First-Year Symposium: Tuesday, November 29
- Sociology Exam 4 AND Makeup Exam, December 13, 8 am