HIST 1302: Dr. Adam Costanzo
- Advice for succeeding in Dr. Costanzo's class:
- GO TO CLASS! Although attendance is not taken, occasional in-class discussions account for your attendance and participation in HIST.
- Pay attention and take GOOD notes!
- Write thorough information about the ID terms. Begin studying these terms EARLY.
- Do the AND study guides!
- Don't forget about the weekly assignments. These can have a huge impact on your grade at the end of the semester.
- Be familiar with your syllabus!!!
- Attend the SI sessions (if offered) as often as possible!
- Blackboard, Blackboard, Blackboard!