Welcome back to seminar! 5 Seminar class days remaining :(
Thursday, April 27, everyone will attend First-Year Research Conference for class attendance and a grade.
- You may opt to go at any time of the day between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Complete a review form on 3 individual panels OR one 45 minute panel.
- Scan the forms into a pdf file and upload them into BlackBoard. Pictures (JPG, PNG, etc.) will not be accepted.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, there are free apps such as Genius Scan which you can download that will turn pictures into pdf files.
Due Sunday, April 30, by 5 pm.
- Don't forget your HIST quizzes and discussions!!! (Due on the designated Sundays by 11:59 PM!)
- April 25, 27, & May 2 - Group Persuasive Presentations
- Thursday, April 27 - First-Year Research Conference
- EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY: Visit with one of our Triad peer mentors! Ask for a slip for proof of your meeting, and upload a picture of this slip into BlackBoard by Sunday, April 30, by 11:59 pm. This will earn you 15 points.
|Darcie||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 2-5 pm||12:30-1:30, 3:30-4:30||10-12 pm, 3:30-4:30|
|Ty||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||9 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm||8 am-12 pm|
- Tuesday, May 2 - Last day of classes
- May 3 - Final Video Portfolio Due
- May 4-10 - Final Examinations
- May 9, 11 am - History Exam 3 (28 DAYS LEFT!)
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)