Welcome to Seminar!
- Mindful Minute
- Term of the day
So, what is this First-Year Symposium business?
- A chance to demonstrate to the Islander community and the community at large what you have learned this semester as a member of Triad C
- A chance to see what other Learning Communities are doing
- Much like a poster presentation section of a professional conference
- Take advantage of the extra credit that is in BlackBoard!!!
- This is the only way to make up some of the lost points for participation and attendance.
- History Exam 2: November 17 9 days and counting!
- Get thee to SI Sessions! They are free!
- M 12-12:50 pm, IH 163
- W 1-1:50 pm, IH 163
- R 7-7:50 pm, IH 157
- How well have YOU been studying?
- Registration: Still ongoing!
- I will be reaching out to those whom have not registered via email.
- Monday, November 20, 11:59 pm - Draft of the PowerPoint/Prezi due
- Monday, November 20 - Signup for FYS time slot
- November 22 - Reading day
- November 23 & 24 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Wednesday, November 29, FYS PRACTICE DURING CLASS!!!
- Wednesday, November 29, 11:59 pm - Final FYS presentation due in BlackBoard
- Friday, December 1: First-Year Symposium
- Sunday, December 3, 11:59 pm - FYS Presentation reviews due
- Sunday, December 3, 11:59 pm - Self and team member evals for FYS due
- History Exam 3, December 11, 8 am - 34 days and counting!