Welcome to Seminar!
- How many of you received my email regarding bringing history notes to class today?
- 3 ID Terms worth 20 points each
- 1 Essay worth 40 points
- What information should be contained in a thorough ID answer?
- Sometimes the "who" will already be included because the term is a person. If the term is an event, location, or group of people, be sure to mention specific key players if they are provided.
- WHAT happened?
- Give a good, thorough definition or description of the term.
- WHEN did this happen?
- This can be an exact date, a year, a century, or a time period/era (ex. Pre-Civil War).
- Be aware of the information provided in class. If Dr. Costanzo provides you a year, then provide a year. If he provides a century, then make sure to provide the correct century.
- HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE
- This is the part where you will make an inference about WHY this term is important to the time period, topic, and/or history in general.
Using your history notes, please complete a thorough ID answer for the term
James Thompson Callender.
- When you are done, write your initials on the top of the page.
- Mindful minute (Time permitting)
- FIRST SEMINAR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT DUE TODAY BY 11:59 PM IN BLACKBOARD!!!
- Please upload your assignment in a Microsoft Office or PDF format only.
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)
- Friday, October 13 - History Exam 1 (T-minus 30 days and counting!!!)