Welcome back to Seminar!
What exactly is wellness?
What happens when things are out of balance?
How does it feel to have things be unbalanced?
- Adjectives and emotions
- Monday, September 26
- Meet in the Writing Center!
- Located in the CASA building
- Get thee to SI Sessions! They are free!
- M 5-5:50 pm, CI 113
- W 2-2:50 pm, IH 162
- F 11-11:50 am, OCNR 116
- First exam is September 30! (T-minus 9 days and counting!)
- Exam Format: Each ID will be worth 20 pts (total of 60 points). The essay will be worth 40 pts.
- How well have YOU been studying?
- COMM Unit 2 test on September 26
- Historical Argument thesis and outline due October 6 at 11:59 pm
- Midterm reflection IN CLASS on October 12
- COMM Group Presentations: October 21, 24, 26, and 28
- COMM Unit 3 test on October 28
- History Exam 2, November 4
- Historical Argument Essay DUE Sunday, November 13
- COMM Unit 4 test on November 18
- First-Year Symposium: November 30
- COMM Persuasive speeches: November 28, 30, December 2, 5
Are you registered to vote? http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqvr.shtml