Welcome back to UCCP 1100!
- December 11 - Final Portfolio and Genogram due
NOTE: You will need to have pop ups and Adobe Flash enabled in order to navigate through Choices360 and complete this assignment.
- After you enter the code, choose one of the five options under "Who are you?"
- More than likely you will choose "College or Postsecondary School Student" or "Adult".
- Click "Find".
- In the pop up box, click "Postsecondary Schools".
- Click the letter T. This should automatically enter TAMUCC in lower box.
- Click on the school name.
- Click "Continue".
- Click "Next".
- Enter the requested account information, and choose an account name.
- Once your account has been created, click on "Career Planning". You should see a screen similar to the one below.
- Click on "Learn About Yourself". This should bring you to several assessments.
- Complete the Work Values Sorter, Basic Skills Survey, and the Ability Profiler. You can see samples of my results by clicking on the names of the assessments.
- Submit PDFs of the results of each of the three assessments in BlackBoard. In order to do so, click on "PDF THIS" in the upper right corner below the light blue boarder.