Welcome to Seminar!
- November 10 - Résumé and Résumé Review due
- December 11 - Final Portfolio and Genogram due
This week you have the StrengthsQuest assessment and reflection due on Friday, October 20, by 11:59 pm. Be sure to plan ahead and have this assignment submitted on time.
- Go to http://www.strengthsquest.com.
- In the upper right corner, click on "Redeem Access Code".
- Enter your code into the box labeled "Access Code".
- Once you have entered your code, complete all of the information required for registration. You will need to provide a valid email address, create a password, choose a security question, and click the box next to "I agree".
- Choose your preferred language.
- Choose "Take the Clifton StrengthsFinder? assessment."
- You will be given the following screen. Be sure to read carefully, complete the demographics information, and follow the instructions. NOTE: You will not be able to return to a previous demographics question, so be sure you answered the way you meant to answer.
- You will only have 20 seconds to answer each question. Be sure to go with your first instinct! The assessment will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Once you have completed the assessment, you will brought to a screen where you can save and/or print your signature themes report, strengths insight and action-planning guide, and strengths insight report. Save these reports as you will need them to complete your reflection.
Complete the following reflection which can be downloaded by clicking here or downloading the file from BlackBoard. To complete the reflection you will need to read and save your Strengths Insight and Action Planning Guide. Upload the completed reflection and a PDF file of your Strengths Insight and Action Planning Guide in BlackBoard by Sunday, October 22, at 11:59 pm.