Welcome back to UCCP 1100!
NOTE: You will need to have pop ups and Adobe Flash enabled in order to navigate through Choices360 and complete this assignment.
- After you enter the code, choose one of the five options under "Who are you?"
- More than likely you will choose "College or Postsecondary School Student" or "Adult".
- Click "Find".
- In the pop up box, click "Postsecondary Schools".
- Click the letter T. This should automatically enter TAMUCC in lower box.
- Click on the school name.
- Click "Continue".
- Click "Next".
- Enter the requested account information, and choose an account name.
- Once your account has been created, click on "Career Planning". You should see a screen similar to the one below.
- Click on "Learn About Yourself". This should bring you to several assessments.
- Complete the Work Values Sorter, Basic Skills Survey, and the Ability Profiler. You can see samples of my results by clicking on the names of the assessments.
- Submit PDFs of the results of each of the three assessments in BlackBoard. In order to do so, click on "PDF THIS" in the upper right corner below the light blue boarder.
Due: Monday, November 27, by 11:59 pm
- Registration for Spring 2018 is still ongoing! If you are having difficulty with planning your schedule or registering, please come by my office hours so I can help!
- November 22 - Reading day; The University will close at 12 pm on this day!
- November 23 & 24 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Last day to drop a class: November 27
- Friday, December 1: Islander Lights; If you have never attended, it is recommended! It is a great family event, and donations will be accepted for Toys for Tots.
- Mark your calendars to bring your family and friends to campus on Friday, December 1st from 6-8pm as the entire campus community celebrates the beginning of the holiday season together. From young to the young at heart, there is something for the whole family. Food, music, crafts, entertainment, activities, petting zoo, fire pits, and LIGHTS. Faculty, staff, and students join together with the community to kick off the holidays in style! Plan now to join the fun! For more information, contact Jennifer Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361.825.2231.
- Final exams begin on December 8
- December 11 - Final Portfolio and Genogram due
- Office 365 for everyone (FREE)