Get Your Life Together
- Discuss and Brainstorm for Final Reflection
- Discuss Finals Schedule and How Best to Prepare
Voting and Politics
- Discuss lecture information on political parties, voting, and gerrymandering
- Discuss voter suppression
REMINDER: Poli Sci Quiz due on Thursday (today) by 9:30 a.m.
REMINDER: Learning Community Integrated Activity Project due to Blackboard by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 28th
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ANSWER AFTER TODAY'S LECTURE
- What do candidates do in primaries?
- What are some of the differences between primaries and the general election?
- What is the median voter theorum?
- What is the difference between a faction and an interest group?
- What are the roles of interest groups?
- How are interest groups formed?
- What is a free rider?
- What are collective goods?
- What are the three different kinds of selective incentives and what does each do?
- What are the three different kinds of interest groups and describe each?
- What are the three different actions of interest groups?
- What is the revolving door?