Media Bias Project
- Discuss bias in media reporting
- Look at examples of media bias
- Discuss project requirements and presentation
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ANSWER AFTER TODAY'S LECTURE
- What is public opinion?
- How is public opinion measured?
- How many people need to be polled to get an accurate representation in polls?
- What are the three different views of democracy and what does each of them mean?
- How far behind public opinion does the Supreme Court lag?
- What are the three qualifications of an ideal citizen?
- Who typically votes?
- What is political socialization?
- What is sampling error?
- What are the three different kinds of polls and how are each conducted?
- What is a push poll?