Questions You Should Be Able to Answer After Today's Lecture
- What did the Federalists believe (in terms of government power and ratification of the Constitution)?
- What did the Anti-Federalists believe (in terms of government power and ratification of the Constitution)?
- What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called?
- What is incorporation?
- What do separationists believe?
- What do accommodationists believe?
- What is imminent lawless action?
Visit from CASA Peer Mentor Edie
REMINDER: Research Log due to Blackboard by 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 14th; must include live links
Poli Sci Research Project Outline
- Introduce and discuss Poli Sci Research Project Outline
- View student examples of outlines
- Outline is due as an electronic copy to Blackboard BEFORE lecture begins at 9:30 and as a hard copy at the beginning of Seminar
REMINDER: Poli Sci Exam 1 is on Tuesday, February 26th