Primary Source Analysis
- What are primary sources?
- How to analyze primary sources
- Context of the source (What is the source? Who is it produced by? When was it produced? Where was it produced? Why was it produced?)
- What is the argument/point of the source?
- What kind of appeal does the source use? (logical, emotional)
- What does the source explain about the time period?
REMINDER: You must have the Declaration of Independence read before Seminar on Thursday morning
REMINDER: Chapters 4 and 5 quizzes from Give Me Liberty! are due today by 1 p.m.