- Students MUST be in class to write their Midterm Reflection
- Any absences must be approved 48 hours in advance
- (author's last name, year written)
- Example: (King, 1963)
Works Cited Page:
- Author's last name, author's first initial. (year source written). Title of source. Name of website where source retrieved from in italics. Retrieved from full web address.
- Example: King, M. (1963). "I Have A Dream." Digital History. Retrieved from http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=3&psid=4063
- For Voices of Freedom:
- Author's last name, author's first initial. (year source written). Title of source. Name of editor (Eds), Title of Book in italics (pages of source). Location: Publisher.
- Example: Truman, H (1947). "The Truman Doctrine." Eric Foner (Ed), Voices of Freedom (213-216). New York: W.W. Norton & Company