Before we all get to know each other, I thought that I would let you know about me!
I was born and raised here in Corpus Christi.
For other locals, I went to Ray High School. Go Texans!
I also went to college here at TAMUCC. Go Islanders!
As undergraduate I double majored.
I graduated as a member of βββ.
I have my Masters in Environmental Science.
- While working on my Masters, I worked one semester in a research lab. After that I was hired as a TA for Organic Chemistry.
- After graduation, I was hired as an adjunct teaching Organic Chemistry labs.
- Since I have been working at this university, I have taught General Chemistry 1 & 2 labs, Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 labs, Environmental Chemistry lab, and Professional Ethics Recitation for Science majors.
- After that, I was the interim coordinator for the Organic Chemistry labs for about a year and a half.
- This will be my sixth semester teaching First Year Seminar, and I'm very excited to have all of you this year!
- I've done Seminar for Science majors (Chemistry and Biology), Psychology, U.S. Government, Chemistry for Engineering majors, Geology for Geology and Environmental Science majors, and State and Local Government.
- This semester, I'll be teaching Seminar for U.S. Government.
This is my Spring Schedule
Other random facts about me...
- While I love nearly all animals, I like cats more than dogs.
- Aside from cats, I have also had fish, frogs, hamsters, and birds (kinda) as pets.
- I actually have a huge fear of public speaking.
- Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.
- I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan.
- I got married about two years ago, and my husband also graduated from TAMUCC!