Time to get into groups! But first... a short assessment to sort you. Based on your score, what category do you fall into?
The higher the score you have in a certain column, the more likely you are to have those characteristics.
The highest score in a column is 40.
- Red= Choleric: "my way"
- Yellow= Sanguine: "the fun way"
- Blue= Melancholic: "The right way"
- Green= Phlegmatic: "any way"
The higher the score in the red and yellow, the more extrovert, loud and fast you are.
The higher the score in the blue and green, the more introvert, quiet and slow you are.
The higher the score in the yellow and green, the more you focus on people.
The higher the score in the red and blue, the more you focus on tasks.
Red and green personalities are opposites; Yellow and blue personalities are opposites.
- Do your results match up with what you thought? Take a Post-it of the appropriate color to help.
- Fill out this sheet to help you get to know some of your classmates.
- Find a blue and ask them their birthday.
- Find a red and ask them their hometown.
- Find a green and ask them their major.
- Find a yellow and ask them the names of their pets.
- Each group must have at least one of each color (if the groups are not very evenly split, we can deal with that also).
- Please exchange contact information with your group members, this project will be a major grade for this class this semester.
Why on earth are you in these groups? Facilitations.
By the way, not all heroes wear capes, some wear robes and funny hats. Mine is Dr. Erica Garcia
For Dr. Smith's Class: due 2/3 11:59 PM
- Constitutions: US vs Texas
- Quiz #2
For me!: Please bring 'your computers to class Thursday.