Welcome Back to Seminar!
Test anxiety is a big deal, but it isn't a deal breaker!
- Almost everyone experiences test anxiety at some point in their lives.
- Some stress is actually a good thing and can help you stay energized and focused during your exam. Too much, however, can be a problem.
- Test anxiety can interfere with your ability to recall what you studied and can lower your test score by a whole letter grade.
- You can reduce your test anxiety to a helpful level with a few simple tricks!
We'll discuss how dealing with test anxiety can improve your score on your exam next week!
Announcements and Reminders
- Countdown to third exam (November 10): 7 days! What are you doing to prepare?
- Freshman registration: Friday, November 4, 2016... That's tomorrow!
- Drop date: Friday, November 11, 2016
- First-Year Symposium: November 29