Work Group Day!
Norm Busting Activity
We will not be meeting today at our regular class time! Instead, I would like for you to meet with your groups for the norm-busting project from your Sociology class.
- Go the the Blackboard page and sign up for a Norm-Busting Group. Each group should have a minimum of four members and a maximum of six members. You will be able to e-mail and otherwise communicate with your group members using Blackboard.
- Meet with your group during your regular Seminar time. You may meet anywhere you like, provided everyone agrees, and the classroom will be open.
- Complete the Norm-Busting Template with your group. Take a picture (selfie) of everyone in the group working on the project. Add it to the bottom of the completed template. Note: Anyone not present in the picture will be counted absent and will not receive credit for this assignment!
- Upload the completed document to your Blackboard group under "File Exchange". To do this you will click on your group, choose "File Exchange" from the front page menu, and then click "Add File". Only one file needs to be submitted for the entire group to get credit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Announcements and Reminders
- Campus Event: Hispanic Poetry Reading, 2-3 PM, 2nd floor of library
- Winners of the scavenger hunt:
- Section 143: Kambria, Shaedylyn, Erykah, Eustacia
- Section 144: Brandon, Connor, Jordan, Malik