Welcome Back to Seminar!
Today I will return your reflective pieces on the political group discussion. When you receive your paper, please note the comments and consider the following:
- Is it long enough?
- This activity required a minimum of four sentences- a very short paragraph.
- If your paragraph did not meet the minimum requirement, how can you expand?
- Does it reflect any of your own thoughts, feelings, reactions, or other experiences?
- How did you describe what you learned from the activity, what you wished to learn, or how it could be improved?
- How can you use this information?
- What evidence have you provided to support your statements? Be as specific as possible!
- If you said, "It was a good discussion", what made it good?
- If you said, "I don't think people respected one another", what led you to that conclusion?
- If someone found your paper, would they understand the activity? Better yet, would they know anything about you?
Announcements and Reminders
- Countdown to second exam (October 18): 19 days! What are you doing to prepare?
- TONIGHT! Bailando Dance Festival- Don't miss it! Check it out at: http://www.ccbailando.com/
- Wednesday, October 5, 4-6 PM: Loteria in the Garcia Plaza